Stupid Question..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourniquet13

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering, if you feed your Tamagotchi too much, will it die? Like does anything happen if it's overweight? Because i've been feeding it alot and making it really heavy, so that I can play games while making it loose weight. Is it ok to do that? The only reason i'm making it heavy is because I want to play the games on there :D It might seem stupid but whatever. :D

<3 Elissa

no feeding your tamagotchi and then exersizing the weight off is just fine...as long as your going to get the weight off it is totally fine...pm me if you have any more questions...

I just PMed you asking the same question! Sorry, just delete it. I didn't know you had already replied. Thanks! Next time I have any questions I will PM you :D

Well too late.... :D i already told you again in pm and it was no problem at all! just ask me if you got a question im happy to help!

just be careful couse one time one of my friends tamagotchis died for taking wheight to the max.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back