Stupid "shapes" game.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me figure this game out, I have looked at all the guides and they don't match up with what I'm seeing on the game. Pressing the buttons does absolutely nothing, the shapes fall and hit the bottom and I instantly lose.

All I see is a triangle, a circle and a square at the bottom, the shapes fall and hit the wrong shapes and then I lose. Pressing A, B, or C during all of this seems to have absolutely no effect on any part of the screen.

I have a Tamagotchi v4.5 Connection

The v4.5 shapes game is played by pressing 2 buttons at once to swap the shapes to match the falling ones. For example: Pretend the shapes at the bottom are arranged as circle, square, triangle and there is a square falling on the 3rd slot alligned with the triangle. Simply press C and B to swap them. It also means that you press A and B to swap the first shape with the second shape and A and C to swap the first shape with the last shape. Thats all. I hope you understand!

PS: Maybe you looked at the instruction for the v4 shape! Shapes and Shape are different. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back