stupid things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
once my daddy had his beer and i thot it was soda and i was abot to drink it but my daddy saidno and i got scrard and i spiled it all over me :( :( :( :(

OH!! i just remembered a really good one!!

When I was about 8, I was playing a Pokemon game on the computer, and I thought 'What would happen if everything on the screen disappeared?' and I got scared, so I got my dad's permanant marker and traced everything on the screen incase it went away, but then I realised what I'd done and I knew my dad would be angry, so I turned the computer off like nothing had happened :(

He eventually found it, and he scrubbed it all off but i got into SO much trouble :(

OH!! i just remembered a really good one!! When I was about 8, I was playing a Pokemon game on the computer, and I thought 'What would happen if everything on the screen disappeared?' and I got scared, so I got my dad's permanant marker and traced everything on the screen incase it went away, but then I realised what I'd done and I knew my dad would be angry, so I turned the computer off like nothing had happened :(

He eventually found it, and he scrubbed it all off but i got into SO much trouble :(
hahahaha

thats funny XD

i went on my roof and jumped off.
i say its fun, but crazy,

i go on my roof, and jump off wen nobodys hoome...

thats me crazy cris

%%crazy cris%%
Are you crazy?!?! :blink:

gee, u should concentrate more of what u r doing. not just

do what ever u want and start shouting at teachers and that.

u've got a whole furtue ahead of u and u don't want that furture to be

bad.

My dad had this fruity beer stuff, and I thought it was juice 'cause it was this awesome red colour, and I drank it, but then I saw the can o.o

And tama_angel16, this a topic of silly things we've done, it isn't a serious topic or anything, so let's just have fun. :huh:

yes its not a serious topic. but today i went to get fish and chips and i slipped while ordering and i grabbed what ever was closest while falling to prevent getting hurt but i just ended up pulling my brothers pants down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back