STUPID WATER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
what do i do?!?!?!?!??! i accidentally splashed water on my tama!!! does anyone know if it will be ok??????!?!?!?!?!

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :unsure: :huh: :lol: :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :(

Oh no! As long as you dried it off, and the water didn't reach the batery in time, then it should be fine. Let me know what is happening. :furawatchi:

Well, this has never happened to me but you must dry all external bits off then you must open it up. You must remove the battery and make sure the chip and all internal devices are dry-or they might rust. If all went well, put in a dried battery in and download your Tamagotchi and there it should be!

Shaft9000, your message was complete and total spam. I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, but making spam messages in every topic isn't going to help you do it.

Now, what everyone else has said is right. You have to act quickly and try to keep the water out. If it gets into your tama, it can ruin the buttons and the actual electronics within.

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you Thank you Thank you people!!! It worked!!!Me and my tama are reunited again![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Thank you Thank you Thank you people!!! It worked!!!Me and my tama are reunited again![/SIZE]
*connects with your now saved Tama and gives it 6000 points*

same thing happened to me and my tama was fine. i think your tamagotchi will be ok. :(

Yeah there right. Dry it off ULTRA quick, and you'll be fine. But I wasn't :( Before I took a shower, I put my tama on the sink. But my bathroom is small and crowded, so when I got out of the shower, I accedently knocked it down and it went into the sink. And the water was running. AND It landed with it's back facing up. :D So I couldn't save it. I had to Reset it! :D Very sad. Poor Helen.

Hope it goes well though.

~kitten944

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back