Submlinal messages...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawho!!??

Reaction score
In school we went on you tube and typed Mcdonalds and then we saw something about a Mcdonalds ad busted in Subliminal messaging in a food show... A submliminal message is when a thing or something pops up or in songs when played backwards sound like things... I hear that if you listen to a song like that then you could kill yourself on youtube theres also a song that played backwards sounds like... Kill your self kill yourself kill yourself and im scard can it accually make you do that?

We talked about stuff like this in Introduction to Media class back in college. These things don't exist even though in some cases it looks a lot like it. It's just how the brain perceives the information. Sometimes the most subtle glance at someone's coffee cup on a show or television discussion can influence.

I've watched a subliminal messages video on YouTube. The comments were all like, "It was fake," and then they proved that it was fake. It's just your brain, confusing you, that's all. :p

If you are still uncomfortable about the subliminal message you heard, then you should tell your parents about that. ;)

also stairway to heven played backwords has a messige in it but i dont think its kreepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back