Sucked into Tamatown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
anyway.. One day Mametchi 4ever was playing on Tamatown suddenly a light flashed and then awoke in tamatown! "Wait.." OMG! Mametchi 4ever was turned into a mametchi. Wondering if this is a curse or blessing, Mametchi ran and bumped into...

"I have no idea," said Mametchi 4ever. Suddenly *Mametchi_love* popped up, who was also a Mametchi. "Uh, what happened?" she asked. "You got sucked into tamatown!" said crazy cris. "How?" *Mametchi_love* asked. "I dunno." said crazy cris. Suddenly...

mimitchi mametchi came down from a yellow tornado.HE was a mimitchi. Then he said,"hey guys how ya doin anyone freaked out as much as i am because i see all those crazy looks on your face!" Crazy chris said,"we're in tamatown!"

Finally they deicided to make the best of it. They headed to the food court to eat. When they ate spgehetti with a fork, the tamas stared at them and laughed. "What did we do?" Asked mimichi mametchi. "YOUR EATING WITH A FORK!" Said a Mametchi named Ned nearby. "Are you-" "RUN!" Screamed a Ichigotchi. The kitchen is on fire!" So, the gang ran out.

otchi973 who was turned into a mimitchi and they were wandering around and then went shopping :kuribotchi:

there was a flash of light and a smashing sound. they ran outside the store to see a kutchipatchi lying on the floor. "my name is jakeod. what happened? are we in Tamatown?.................

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back