Summer Blockbusters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmina123

Reaction score
This Summer's movies have, in my opinion, beat any other summer on record! Now we find the truely awesomest movie of all time!!!!!

Please no replys that encourage rated R movies and such. It hurts Elphie's feelings...

Sunny Voting! Ta-ta!

-coolmina123 :p

P.S. I saw Hairspray last night, so I picked it! (Really inspring movie...)

Last edited by a moderator:
About the Rasted R- movies i find it annoying how they release horror movies in the summer...they should come out near halloween! :D

But for this summer`s movies Transformers looks promising...

MORE REPLIES! I WANT TO BE A DIRECTOR WHEN I GROW UP SO I WILL BOSS YOU AROUND!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-coolmina123 chill

I saw Harry Potter. They left so much out from the book in it, so that's not my favorite.

I haven't seen the other ones, but I want to see Hairspray.

POTC 3. Havn't seen it, but it looks awesome. I also would have put Hairspray.

Simpsons Movie [SIZE=27pt]ROCKED!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] I sooo wanna see it again!!! O and Hairspray and Harry Potter.Haven't seen those but REALLY want to!

Last edited by a moderator:
Min's Hairspray cuz I haven't seen it yet.I already saw Simpsons and Meet the Robinsons. I also wanna see "Hot Rod" The slogain for th movie rockz! It's "Smack destiney in the face" LOL!

Well I thought Pirates III was a waste of my time, I want to see Hairspray but haven't gotten around to it yet so the only movie I have seen and like is the Rat. one.

Latest posts

Back