Summer Break!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pokemon*Mew~

Reaction score
Ok. This topic is about all things related to summer break. Like some of this stuff. When is it starting for you? What are you doing over the summer break? How long does it last? Since summer break includes water, you will need a bathing suit. What does your swimsuit look like? (for girls) One piece or two piece? This is a topic all about your summer break!

Here is some stuff about my summer break!

My summer break started today. :mellow: (March 29th, 2008)

I'm going to go to Carowinds with my two besties, Ben and Danielle (she is moving in 7 weeks :hitodetchi: ). Carowinds is an awesome them park with a water park called Boomerang Bay, roller coasters, rides, food stands, and much, much more thats built on the NC/SC line! Also, my pool will be clean this year so I'm going to swim in it too. :(

My summer break last for 2 months!!!! :) Thanks kinda longish XD

My swimsuit looks kinda like this (select color #2): https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7802133

And as you can see it is a one piece. (I really don't like two pieces :eek: )

So that is all about my summer break.

Have some fun in the sun this summer! ;) -PokeMew

[SIZE=7pt]My summer break starts in about 3 weeks. :)[/SIZE]

First I have graduation, so I'm excited.

This summer, I am just with my friends, and at the cottage.

I might take a trip to Florida. To visit my family. :mellow:

I got my bathing suit 2 days ago. Here. Ps. I love this store.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean that you are off until September?! ;)
um...no. I said 2 months not 4 months. I'm off all of June and I go back in the end of July.

-PokeMew

Omg next week Saturday we are going on vacation I can't wait I'm gonna swim! ^-^ And I'm on summer vacation I've been since last Friday I miss my friends and my boyfriend >.<;; LOL!

I'm already out of school for the summer. We got out this week. =D

I'm going to Outer Banks with mamaw, papaw, and my cousins.

Cheerleading camp June 9th through the 11th.

The rest of my free time will be spent on the computer, at the pool, out tanning, riding my bike, and at my friends houses.

Summer '08, I'm here!

[♥♥Baileyy.♥♥]

My. School. Is. So. Stupid. End of Story.

We end school like June 24th and go back like at the very beginning of September. >.< It pretty much sucks. lol But over summer I am going to go to this lake in New York that we go every year, a Russian resort with my grandparents I think, and maybe Busch Gardens.

Well, my school ends on June 13th. But I really get out around 11:00 on the 12th. Because I'm in eighth grade and on the 12th we are having our promotion ceremony (we get to leave early that day after practicing for it) and that night we have our ceremony and afterwards a humongous most awesome dance ever that the school spends two weeks decorating for. And no one knows the theme until you go into the dance. So, that's awesome. Then on the 13th all of the eighth graders are going on a trip to Marine World/Discover Kingdom/whatever it is now. Six Flags

And then I am going to Disneyland for a weekend. Then I'm just doing swim team all summer. And then I might go to my uncle's wedding, but I don't know yet. My dad said he might take us on a trip to Washington D.C., but I don't think that will happen. And then after summer, I'm off to boarding school!

I get off on June 16th. I'm planning a party and going to a party. (She might be moving in the middle of July)

For me, school ends June 26th. x_x You guys are sooo lucky that you've gotten out so early.

My. School. Is. So. Stupid. End of Story.We end school like June 24th and go back like at the very beginning of September. >.< It pretty much sucks. lol But over summer I am going to go to this lake in New York that we go every year, a Russian resort with my grandparents I think, and maybe Busch Gardens.
Well you may get out later but we go back earlyer. We all win there. xD

Have fun in the sun this summer! :D -PokeMew

I get out June 19th and my Cousin from Hawaii is coming for July!

I have many things to do over the Summer, so I won't be SUPER-ACTIVE on TamaTalk.

I'm so excited! Only a couple weeks away!

Well I didn't get out yet :( I get out on June 6th. I pretty much don't have anything planned for this summer. Last year I was so full with stuff I didn't get to enjoy it. I might go to South Carolina to the beach if I feel like it but pretty much I'm going to be at friends houses and just hanging out enjoying my break :)

My swimsuit is a two piece it's really cute

This is the top https://shop.pacsun.com/girls/suits/Tropica...u-Top/index.pro

Adorable top :)

And here's the bottom https://shop.pacsun.com/girls/suits/Tropica...ottom/index.pro Cute bottom :)

Sorry if I messed some stuff up in this because I forgot my password and username for my last tamatalk account because I haven't been on it for a while... So I made I new one and I don't really remember how to do some stuff.

:)

my bathing suit is a two pice and its brown pink and wight with a folwer and huming bird on it

im goin to vape may

summer vk starts june 18

and ends september 4th

im staying at my aunts house for a cople days for fun

goin to the lake

hanging out with frinds

shoping

maby goin to dorney park

I get out for summer break June 26th. ;)

I'll probably visit my relatives, maybe go to somewhere in the midwest, I don't know. :p

Well I live in the UK so I break up on July 11th and go to my new school in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back