summer cold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a winter cold, and I've been taking some medicine and it makes me feel better, but it doesn't really get rid of it.

I'd say the best tip is to just have lots of rest. :angry:

Ack. I caught a summer cold on the last day of school. I had to spend the first days of my summer in bed.

I basically stayed in bed the entire time and I took a nice warm bath. Maybe you should eat some chicken noodle soup.

I hope you get well soon!

Aw, I hope you get better! I guess all you can do is wait it out, and take medicine. I get all my cold ins the Winter, Fall, or early Spring. I never really heard of a Summer cold before...I hope you are okay.

Colds suck D:

The last cold I had was a late-spring cold. What I did was I sat on a garden chair and tilted it back as far as it would go, and lay there in the sun with a wet towel on my face. It was very relaxing.

So, I reccomend sleep, and lots of liquids, and doing what I did [^]. Hope you feel better.

thanks and i have it because everyone else at my school has it too and luckily i have a long weekend for labor day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back