Summer Fun...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Breaker

Reaction score
What are you doing this summer?

Me, I plan on training my dog.... and visit TamaTalk.com

[SIZE=7pt]Traveling to Florida (to see relatives), cottaging, biking, swimming in our pool, sleepovers, trips to Toronto, hangouts, waterparks, Wonderland, and Drama Camp. [/SIZE]

Summer 2008 is gonna rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a Harry Potter camp,guitar lessons,trip to Outer Banks (North Carolina) over 4th of July,hanging out at home. Yep. Schweet.

Going to the lake, a lot, hopefully. My favorite place in the world. Grand Lake, Oklahoma. :D I usually go about 3 times every Summer, and I hope to go over 4th of July this Summer.

Otherwise... Possibly Kansas City, and just hanging out with my friends or at my house.

Nothing much. I plan to hang out, maybe see The Strangers with my friends, a few other movies.

But, my parents say that if we want, my sister and I can go to India with my cousin, aunt, and uncle, which I kinda want to do, and kinda don't.

We'll see.

Well I'm going to Edmonton for a month to visit family, camp for a week, training my dog and possibly bringing him to Edmonton, cottage for every weekend I'm home, and chillen with friends.

I honestly can't wait.

I'm going to New Jersey and then New York City. I might get to see the statue of liberty. =]

Swimming, mostly. Which has a lot of activities, such as practice 2 1/2 hours a day, helping the little kids at their practice, hanging out by the pool, meets, building our team's Independance Day float, playing ping pong :) and a few other things.

I'm also going down to Disneyland for one weekend during the summer (And we're flying!!!! No eight hour drive!) and I might go to my uncle's wedding back east.

I will also be preparing/buying things for boarding school next year.

I like lounging at home during the summer, it's too hot to do anything.

I also will wear shorts ALL summer, for the first time XD!

I'm going on a friggin' awesome 16 day cruise in northern Europe! :p I'm only 11 years old and this is my 5th cruise.

It's winter for me... and we don't have a 10 week vacation. We just had 1 and a half weeks holiday :lol:

I'll probably spend most of winter shivering =]

It's what I did last year.

Oh, and TT too =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back