Summer! Heck ya!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
Okay so summer break is coming. Like for me in 2 days. The exact date is this Thursday, May 24th, 2007! So I am WAY excited! So I was wondering when ur school get out and what u r doing?

I am doing this:

fishing

hiking

arrowhead hunting

swimming

Trips

hanging out with friends

sleepovers

tennis

softball

volleyball

girls camp

volleyball camp

tennis camp

softball camp

Girls camp

Mutaul

And probably some other things too.

How bout you??????????????????

It's interesting it might take time for people to post. ^^

I'm gonna go to florida when I get outta school. I'm gonna see my sister there. Though I might have to wait. The rest of the time is the computer and t.v. :D

It's interesting it might take time for people to post. ^^ 

I'm gonna go to florida when I get outta school. I'm gonna see my sister there. Though I might have to wait. The rest of the time is the computer and t.v. :D
oh. coolio!

Mostly band parades, band practices, football games, and band camp. I have church camp in July too. And one of my bff's and my cousin are going to visit me.

I'm going to do swim team, windsurfing, and at the end of summer I'm going to Hilton Head. And, about one week after school gets out, I'm going to France with my class for nine days.

I love the hols mainly at beachs and you can surf and swim and stuff get a tan ice cream roll all the way down the sand... sigh why cant summer be today?

My friends get out of school the 24th of June. I have no idea what I'm doing this Summer o.o' I never plan ahead.

All I know is what I'm doing for my birthday and that's about it.

SK, I can remember when you were 16. Man time passes quickly o.o

For my Summer Vacation I will...

Stay at home, playing the PC

Try to beat my Naruto Game

Figure out how to hack a Website

Swim in my pool

Have a party if I wanna

Ride my bike over 2 1/2 miles to the Library

Loose weight

Beat on my brother

Draw

Yup thats about it

Well for summer I was going to Vietnam for a month, but now I can't so I guess I'll just hang out with my friends and family. Yup, that's mainly it.

wow u are doin a lot of stuff im probibly gunna go ta lego land camping 2 times and have some sleep overs! and...........sit down and play on the computer ex this site till my band expires on cp!

Those are all cool things! Ya I am doing a lot. lol. But I hope summer is always warm and the sun is always out. Because today and yesterday was freezing! So ya. I would love it if it was 101 degrees everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back