summer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My summer's been boring so far. I miss my friends. :huh:

And my parent made me go to camp for a couple days. I hated it. It's at our gym, we just excersice and stuff all day.

The good thing is, I get to go on vacation soon. I'm going to the beach. :rolleyes:

Well, we're moving just after my school's term breaks up, so my Summer holiday isn't really that long and will mostly be taken up by packing, and flying off to America and then settling in to a new house, new school, new Church, new country, new everything! I hear Americans go to camps a lot. We don't do that as much in Britain. I'm not sure I want to. I like to spend my Summer holidays doing what we normally do, ie; go to France and stay in a villa by the pool, visiting lots of famous French sights and pretty villages and restaurants. But we're going to stay in America and go to holiday in the hot parts. So that's pretty much my Summer! ^_^

This summer is (hopefully) going to be great....
•I'm auditioning for Camp Rock 2

•I'm going for two weeks of camp

•Going to a Jonas Brothers concert

•And maybe getting some singing lessons

=D
That sounds awesome. :D When and where are the auditions? How did you find out about them?

Anyway, good luck! Hope it goes well. B)

I finished a 3-week summer gym course recently. I took my gym/swimming credits for the coming year during the summer, so I don't have to worry about it this year. B)

I'm doing a church/service retreat Tuesday/Wednesday of this week.

I'm a Counselor-In-Training at my local YMCA Day Camp for about 5 weeks. It's not as bad as it sounds.

I'm going to Cedar Point. :D

And then in late August I'm going to the beach!! -pulls out sunglasses- ;)

Oh yeah. Last summer I got this really BAD sun burn when I went swimming all day and didn't wear sun-screen. I was typing away when my forehead itched, so I scratched it and large brown flakes fell on the desk and I was like, "WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME???" So I went to the mirror and saw my face all brown, flakey and wrinkly. And THEN after a few weeks it went away and I was normal again.

Right now I'm going to a camp. Then I'm going camping and going on vacation on a lake. Here are some bad and good summer memories:

-I've made a lot of new friends at some camps that I went to

-I learned how to dive!!!

-I broke my thumb when I fell off a scooter :eek:

-I walked into a room and a bat started flying around my head

Summer is usually pretty boring for me xP

Last year was basically just working. I was able to take a road trip with my friends. 12 hours non-stop to Idaho and back xP

This year I'm working all Summer.

In the past I've usually just lazed around the house.

Summers are usually very boring. But this year is way diffrent. This year I actually have friends to hang out with, which I;ve done ALOT. In fact this Saturday me and my friend, Christi, are going to a pool party =D Normally I don't go to those things....well...I didn't last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back