Sunnytchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
I was wondering, what if I have a Sunnytchi?

Does Sunnytchi's Family has its own family animation?

And if I marry Sunnytchi to another tamagotchi that's not a Sunnytchi, will it still continue hatching an Iwatchi or will it turn into a blended family again?

Question 1: Nothing will happen!!!

Question 2: No, sunnytchi's Family doesnt have its own animation.

Question 3: It will continue to become a blended family again or it would endlessly be sunnytchi right?!

Hope i helped!!!

~ Belgia

Actually, That first question wasn't really a question to answer.^^

So they don't have their own animation, too bad.

But I'm still confuse on my last question.

Oh and thanks for the answers Belgia.

I agree with ya. ^^

Um...so... when YOUR sunnytchi marry with another character *any character* , you wont get another sunnytchi.

BUT I THINK, ONLY A THINK!!!that if ur sunnytchi mate with another sunnytchi *which is kinda impossible cuz i couldnt find 2 sunnytchis like that in the dating show* u will get another sunnytchi.

hope i helped!!!

if u have any questions, feel free to PM me!!!

~Belgia

To get space characters (iwatchi, hoshitchi, etc.) either marry your regular character to the dating channel's Sunnytchi, or marry two V5 toys from different regions: a European V5 to a USA V5 for example.

If you currently have a Sunnytchi that you've raised on your V5 toy, you will get normal characters (randomly 1, 2, or 3 eggs) if you marry your Sunnytchi to any other character, either from the dating channel, or through connecting with another V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back