Super Bowl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whos gonna win the super Bowl

• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, here's an abbreviation my friends and I made up for the Colts.
Count

On

Losing

The

SuperBowl
Lol, that's clever.

I honestly I couldn't give a darn who wins. I just want the Pats in there, so I don't really care. But I swear, the Bears are gonna pay for making the Pats loose...... :D

Alimania

Garrrr! I HATE the Colts! You'd think they have had enough of Peatton Manning (I dunno how to spell his name, Nor do I care. HMPH. lol) and his weird family! GRR!

Hehe wanna hear a little song I made of the colts?

1, 2, 3, 4, WE DON'T WANT THE COLTS NO MORE

5, 6, 7, 8, BRING THE PATS BACK THEIR REALLY GREAT!

Go Patriots.

Hmph. I just spazzed all over you guys, sorries! ^^

Boo... Close this topic before we get more annooying "bears lost! Bears lost!" or "HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH BEARS LOSE!" And stop this too "colts won colts won in YOUR FACE, BEARS!" *Reported.*
Ummm. I'm not quite sure who you are quoting or reporting ?

I haven't seen any posts that say that? :rolleyes:

I can't close a thread because of something that you think might happen, or because you are upset that your team lost.

I'll keep the topic open for now, just so anyone with sensible comments about the game can still reply.

But any flaming and it will get closed.

I don't really care....I hate proffesional football, and you shouldn't boo the other team, in collage football they usually don't do that, so it's not that annoying.

Actually Spudlike, I wasn't quoting but saying out what might happen to this topic. Superbowls over, colts won, bears lost and Colts steal the show. Bears go home and Colts have some fun. That's mostly the reason I reported.

colts ALL THE WAY!!! yay they won! im so happy! yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back