SUPER EMBARESING MOMENTS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this happened at a basketball game, to a gir on the other team.

the score was close. if the other team can score two more baskets, they're in the lead[we'll call her yy] yy raced down the court. nobody was ahead of her. in fact, they were headed the other way! she was so fast. she shot! it was a perfectly executed layup, and she scored. girls from my team started giving her high-fives and congratulating her. "that must have ben one good shot" she thought to herself. her beaming face slowly turned to the now fairly-changing scoredboard. yy scored for our team.

however i feel no sympathy. as we were lining up, she slapped me in the arm. it didn't hurt, but it made me mad. she was yelling at us after the game.

i was at this chinese resturaunt. i saw a boyy, he was a fiend at my shool. he was turned around, but i could tell by his unmistakeable wild curly hair. so i went up and i hit him on the side of the head, which i do routinely. he turned around. long in short, it wasn't him. heh heh....

i was at this chinese resturaunt. i saw a boyy, he was a fiend at my shool. he was turned around, but i could tell by his unmistakeable wild curly hair. so i went up and i hit him on the side of the head, which i do routinely. he turned around. long in short, it wasn't him. heh heh....
I have done that before!!!

I was trying to take off my polo so that my t-shirt underneath would be the only top I had on. Instead, I ended up taking off both of my shirts because I had grabbed the collar of the t-shirt unintentionally. This happened at school in front of the band room. Wasn't pretty D:< Thank goodness I'm a male.

The other day, I was in reading, and we were taking a spelling test. My teacher is really old, and she was by my desk. My bag slid off from my chair, and my phone fell out, for all to see. She just kind of stared at it for a while, and all my peers were "oohing". All my other teachers would have taken it. Thank goodness for old teachers! LOL

This is my latest embarrasing moment: I was walking on the chairs in my classroom (we have chairs that's connected to our desks and our desks were pretty close together) when suddenly, I flipped, and fell on the carpet on my stomach. IN FRONT OF MY CRUSH!!! I guess I was wearing socks because I've always walked on the chairs and I have never fallen. Everyone was asking me if I was ok but I felt really embarrased (I wouldn't feel as embarrased if my crush didn't see that).

story 1 :well this one time at school my friend is real i mean real tickish in

the like mid section or w/e its called and i was going to health

class and i have health class right after her and theres a girl

tht looks exactly like her but the girl was turned her back to me so

i tickle her in the mid section and the girl turns and shes like what the he**!?!?

and im like im so so srry an shes like oh ok?i was so embarresed tht i think

she thinks im a molester but im really not!!!!so embarressing! :D

story 2

when i was at a resteraunt i had my food and drink.so i wanted to drink

some of my soda.and it slipped while i tried to grab it and it spilled

across the table and onto my mom. Everyone was looking at me. And i was

like omg becuz everybody got quite and like there just staring at me and i jus

wanted to say i kno im pretty but u kno u cant look like me.i kno.i kno

:( It was really embrassing. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in science class and we were testing Roller Coasters (twisting ruber tubes and dropping little metal balls down) and mine got stuck and i yelled "NOOO! MY BALLS GOT STUCK!" after that the class was dead silent. :rolleyes:

this was sooooooooooo embaresing (sp) for me!!!!!!! last year in 5th grade i was siting across from the boy that i liked (now my bf so it worked out) and onother boy. well the other boy was getting up and he tipped my tray over and i just barely opened my carton of mile and it spilled all over me!!!!!!! the other guy was laughing and my crush was starting to laugh and i was about to cry! i was so mad at him for the resst of the week but then he appologised and then he told me that he liked me and about a year later we are boyfriend and girlfriend so its all good now. but it was mortifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back