Super Mario Karts...Wii!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawho!!??

Reaction score
I have it and I love it... Me and my brother do it two player all the time and we have to steering wheels!

So love it or Hate it?

I have it on ds too!

I thought it wasn't going to be released until April 27th?! I have it reserved for me and my little brother and I can't wait to play it!

I'll track this topic and then when I get the game I'll vote. I have it reserved. I can't wait. :) And it comes out on Orthodox Easter so happy easter to me. :)

It looks alright... can't really beat Double Dash!! or 64 though..

I love everything except for the wheel it's the worst thing they ever came out with. You have terrible steering when you use the wii wheel. I just use the wii-mote and the nunchuk.

I love everything except for the wheel it's the worst thing they ever came out with. You have terrible steering when you use the wii wheel. I just use the wii-mote and the nunchuk.
I highly disagree with that.

The wheel takes some time to get used to...and it's not the worst peripheral for nintendo, the Power Glove was the worst peripheral made.

That aside...Ya i love Mario Kart Wii ^ ^

Its so fun! Even though I got to only play one round and then my little sisters started playing and wouldn't let me play. :l I also have it for DS and gamecube.

I love it! It's one of my favorite games (besides Smash Brothers brawl of course). I don't really like the wheel though... I use the game cube controller.

~SkyCrystal~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back