Super Saturday Tama hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGal23

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] Ok so I'm having a "Super Saturday Tama Hatch" on Saturday the 26th (So you have lots of time to prepare). Any version is welcome and you don't have to hatch it right from the egg stage. A parent tama could have it then. We will be hatching at 3:00 pm (mountain time zone) (Whatever that means! My parrents said we lived there. So if you could decode that, that would be great!) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] This is my first tama group hatch so please join! Thanx! [/SIZE] :p

I'll join if someone can tell me what time it would be in EST.

My Mimitchi should die by then.

What cities do you live in/near? I found this cool time convertion thing on google. It says what time it is there compared to the time where you are! It's pretty cool! :wub:

i have my own but i can join yours too because i have 2 hatching that day

Ok, hatching NOW!!!! It's a girl!!! Everybody, meet the cutest little tama ever, Mali!! She's very needy so I'll need to play a few games with her and feed her some food. RIght now, her stats are:

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training: 0 bars

Pencil: 0

Star: 0

Flower: 5

Name: Mali

Weight: 7lbs

THat's abou it for now. I'll check in soon!

So far. little Mali has gotten sick once and it took 2 doses of Medicine to cure her. ANd she was crying once so I praised her. Now she has 1 training bar and her skill points are, 2, 1,6.

Mali just evolved into a Mizumutchi! ( Or however you spell it)

She looks just like a little water drop!

Sorry, but I was late-internet router was down. Well, my tam hatched into a girl (name Janet,) and changed into Mizatamatchi. She is 39 pounds and full on hearts. She is also one year old today. Sorry Iwas late,

tamasuperlover

Mali turned 1 year old today also. ANd she changed into a teenager, the strawberyy looking one! I love that one!

She also Got invited to elementary school and chose Mr. Canvas to be her teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back