Super Smash Bros Brawl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M@metchi52

Reaction score
It's about to come out! SSBB (Super Smash Bros Brawl)! It has new characters! I didn't buy the old one but this is one i getting! Here is the new characters!:

Pit

Wario

Zero suit Samus

Ike

Pokemon trainer (Not the name the character)

Diddy Kong

Meta Knight

Snake

Lucas

Sonic

And King Dedede

Make your own stage too! Click here for more info.

It's not about to come out... it won't be out till February. ;_;

I can't wait, though. I am going to get it along with that new Dragon Warrior game coming out. Who do you main in Super Smash Bros: Melee? I use fox (I know, I'm sooo original :lol: !) and Yoshi from time to time. They're both returning to Brawl, so I'm happy. I'm most looking forward to Wi-fi battling.

It's not about to come out... it won't be out till February. ;_;I can't wait, though. I am going to get it along with that new Dragon Warrior game coming out. Who do you main in Super Smash Bros: Melee? I use fox (I know, I'm sooo original :rolleyes: !) and Yoshi from time to time. They're both returning to Brawl, so I'm happy. I'm most looking forward to Wi-fi battling.
Last time i checked it was December, 3rd, 2007. Proof

Did you not read [SIZE=14pt]ALL[/SIZE] of it? It said the NEW launch date. Thats the old one.

Did you not read [SIZE=14pt]ALL[/SIZE] of it? It said the NEW launch date. Thats the old one.
NO its not. Hello, use common sence. The link that I gave that says Feb. 10,2007 was put at a much earlier date than the one that says December 3rd. You have to face the truth.

It's not closer. In fact it's longer. Todays month is November. Not January, November, December, January February. It will take 4 months to February. (Including February)

Well anyway how come you think it's February 10? December 3rd is much closer.

Well anyway lets see if it's coming out at Febraury 10th or December 3rd.

I wonder if Link can transform into a wolf? :p

I think it'll be pretty fun, hm? All my friends are video game junkies (just like me! ;) ), so we break out SSB for parties. ^^

Well anyway lets see if it's coming out at Febraury 10th or December 3rd.
It is officially February 10th. On da official site it says "Launch Date: Ferbruary 10th" on it on da front page under the meny options

If it was the third it would say "Launch Date: December 3rd" but it does nnot say that.

NO!!! This is so confusing! They say the launch date is December and now they say it's February. I don't get it!

NO!!! This is so confusing! They say the launch date is December and now they say it's February. I don't get it!
It's not that confusing :|

As many of you may have already heard, we have had to delay the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl by just a little bit—it will now be launching on February 10th in the Americas.

They may have said it was to come out Dec 3rd. But it was delayed. So now it's going to be released February 10th.

Same thing happened with Halo 3. Only there was a whole year of delay.

That was the longest year of my life... *sniff*

What's another couple of months? It'll be out sooner than you think. Just watch - The days will fly by. ^^

Also, they'll improve the game play by delaying it.

I also heard theres gonna be wi-fi battles.

And some of the levels they've made sound so...AWESOME!

MAN! I can't wait to kick some manger a** in online battles. > :) ~♥

lol~ But thats cocky talk. T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back