Super Smash Bros. Melee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~edit:i hope you know tha gamecube controls,im bad at explaining them.....how to play?ok, well you come with lots of charatcters but you can unlock more by doing lots of things once you have unlocked everything you win the game.its hard work

theres so many things you have to unlock that you might want to look up how to do it,kay?
Uh.. Are you talking/posting to yourself? o.0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_Long
TO answer the thread.

Pikachu and Sheik. However, it's more fun playing aginst other players.
Thanks! :)

That pictures looks so fake.. But I don't think he would look like a type of person to relate to Street Fighter. He's a made up character? Or does he star in other games?

((Anime Girl))

Yes i have. Lol It's fun when you haveto fight them both at the same time :3
Wow :eek: I couldn't beat them, my friend let me copy his memory card (his friends use to play it at camp), and they defeated that mission, and that Giga Boswer event with Mewtwo, and Gannadorf! Could you beat them?

and that Giga Boswer event with Mewtwo, and Gannadorf! Could you beat them?
Naw, I can't! My brother can always beat them!

But I always get so close to winning! Then BOOM!

I just die because my damage is to high! T.T

Argh...One of these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, Locky. I do remember the Shenlong event.

I may get Super Smash Bros. Brawl when it comes out. I still like Melee alot. Does anyone have a favourite arena?

Fox is THE character for me. Marth comes in second, but Fox takes it. I love how fast he is. He's so great for head games. Great at spamming with the blaster, and a superb finisher with both is Aerial Up and Smash Up attacks. Also, his reflector is really hax0ry if you know what you're doing.

SSBM will never get old. It's soo leet. I can't wait for SSB Brawl.

Last edited by a moderator:
SSBM is AWSOME!!! I'm really good with Mario, Link, And Kirby. I can win anyone whose at level 9, I have all the charaters, but not all the places. Can you guys tell me what I need?

I have (But I'm only posting the the ones you need to earn):

Subcon

Final Desenation

Battle Field

Poke Floats

The one from Metroid

The one for Captain Falcon

Fourside

:D :D :D SSBM is AWSOME!!! I'm really good with Mario, Link, And Kirby. I can win anyone whose at level 9, I have all the charaters, but not all the places. Can you guys tell me what I need?

Oh yeah, I beat BOTH the Master Hands with Mr.Game and Watch and beat Giga Bowser, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf with Yoshi! :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Subcon

Final Desenation

Battle Field

Poke Floats

The one from Metroid

Fourside

:D :D :D SSBM is AWSOME!!! I'm really good with Mario, Link, And Kirby. I can win anyone whose at level 9, I have all the charaters, but not all the places. Can you guys tell me what I need?

Oh yeah, I beat BOTH the Master Hands with Mr.Game and Watch and beat Giga Bowser, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf with Yoshi! :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Subcon

Final Desenation

Battle Field

Poke Floats

The one from Metroid

Fourside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back