Super snack for Forestgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I have read every bit of literature I can find about my Forestgotchi, and no one seems to mention the special snack available for the adult spotted egg Stag Beetle. I found that once my beetle became an adult, a third food option would appear once a day, and when I would feed this to my beetle, all of his hungry and happy hearts wouold fill up. This snack looked like either a classic candy in a wrapper, or a lollipop. You only get one per day. I'm sure this is common, but I am curious as to why I haven't ever seen it mentioned anywhere. I'm starting to raise a baby from a white plain egg, so I'm not sure if you get the candy for that adult also, or if it's just reserved for the Stag Beetle. Thank you in advance!

Aubrey

They are. It took me 6 years before I found one on ebay that you could purchase instantly without paying a ridiculously high price! Not like I checked every day, lol, but I have been wanting just the right one for that long, maybe a bit longer. I love my Forestgotchi, it was worth every penny. I still haven't found any more info about that snack, though. Oh well. I like it.

I have read every bit of literature I can find about my Forestgotchi, and no one seems to mention the special snack available for the adult spotted egg Stag Beetle. I found that once my beetle became an adult, a third food option would appear once a day, and when I would feed this to my beetle, all of his hungry and happy hearts wouold fill up. This snack looked like either a classic candy in a wrapper, or a lollipop. You only get one per day. I'm sure this is common, but I am curious as to why I haven't ever seen it mentioned anywhere. I'm starting to raise a baby from a white plain egg, so I'm not sure if you get the candy for that adult also, or if it's just reserved for the Stag Beetle. Thank you in advance!
Aubrey
hm... interesting..

i can see why you cant find any info...

Isn't it the strangest thing??

I have raised a dung beetle(lol) from the plain white egg, where you have lots of possible options for your adult character outcome, and there is no such snack available for this adult. I suppose it is just limited to the stag beetle! Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back