Super Tama & Metchi Girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dark clouds of smoke filled Tama Towns blue sky. There was a menacing laugh! "HaHahahahah" It was The Evil Lord Kuchi! He had set fire to the arcade! Just then two super tamas came into the scene...

they Said,"no need to fear tamalovers are here" then they used cold breath to put out the flames....

The Evil Kuchi said "I'll get you some day Super Tama and Metchi Girl!" Then he disappred to his lab :nyatchi: (Super Tama) said "Another job well done!" Then

The Evil Lord Kuchi told his evil Tensaitchis to make a terrible poison he could use on the two super heros. (10 mins later) The Evil Tensatchis came back with a disgusting acidy green, foul smelling liquid. "Here you go master" the tallest one said robotically...

Hi I am TamagotchiAddict88 I started the original story but I like my new name. Well done on everyone who contributed to my story. You guys are my very own Super Writers!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"good, very good Bot 303 One day off for you!" "Yippee!" the robot said and walked stiffly away...

"ya know what"said metchi girl.

"what?"asked super tama.

"i think that evil lord kuchi has a poison that he will use to kill us"confirmed metchi girl.

"we MUST stop him now"shouted super tama.

"but our food"said metchigirl...

what about our food? said super tama

it might get kidnapped :0 said metchi girl

ppffftt come on,said super tama

yes mame said metchi girl.........

The clone started to breakdance! The super heros had grabbed acid and played music to distract everyone! they ran away and fed it to teh guy at the italian returanut because the food was cold, but then...

Spider Pig appeared.and he said that the Evil Lord Kutchi and his thrid cousin :D were planning on making an army of muttant guiena pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back