super tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gioann

Reaction score
It was a beutiful day in super tama ville,when Lani( :unsure: )went for a walk

Then what happend??? :unsure:

then mark( ^_^ ) appeared.ah i gave you powers.it is an experiment called super tamas.but you have to keep it a secret or you will lose your powers FOREVER!

then viovilet soared through the air, disturbing many Muggles.

Then she met a Zukyutchi named Lupin ( :] ) He also had powers.He culd turn into a wolf.

In a Mish Mush the Majour banned them from the country because they were starting a hindy harble about their secret identitys. VioVilet flew into the air and transformed into the gorgeous' Ponitchi the world had ever seen. she named her self 'Jazz'

Jas came to Jazz's apartment to argue some more. but along the way Jas envolved, into the female oldie! and she walked slower too. Jas knew she had to find a male oldie and quick! before it was too late.....

But then for some reason she turned back to a Ponitchi. She was yelling at Lani (a.k.a. Jazz). "I KNOW YOU GOT YOUR NAME IDEA FROM MY NAME!!!!" Jazz said "What're you talking about?"

"Im talking bout you're name,'Jazz!'"exclaimed Jas angrily,"You better change your name,cause guess what?Im gonna file a lawsuit!"Then she stormed away.

Hupmh!I don`t need you or your silly name!Stormed Jazz.Then,she changed her name to

Ponyta wicth was soo much nicer than Jazz.After a few minutes,Ponyta sudennly evoled!

Into a beutiful mimitchi ( <_< )!

Jas came to Ponyta's apartment, with her lawyer, not knowing she changed her name. She saw Ponyta. She said "That's not her, she's not a mimitchi, but that is!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back