super v5 tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wintormage

Reaction score
:D :ph34r: :ph34r: What I am going to tell everybody is about the new v5. If you are new you have got to know you have a great responsibility on your hands. You are taking care of 3 tamagotchis in one and that means you have one more filling of food and happiness than other tamas. You start out with 3 eggs and when they hatch they are babies of course. Then toddlers, and then teenagers, and then a adult. And finally once they are old enough they marry and turn into theirParent Form. And thats pretty much all you need to know. :D :D ;) ;)

Well, remember it now takes 48 hours for the levels to evolve, except for baby to child which is still an hour.

And, once they adult is of age to marry (48 hr. after adult) You can go on the dating show and marry, which will start the new generation.

Thanks for all of these tips,i'm sure they will be very helpful for new V5 owners.

i so didn't know that it will take at least 2 days for a tamagotchi to evolve, but thanks for putting that down

Latest posts

Back