Surbens Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surben

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a v4 and is on generation 3 and is age 5. I unlocked the nanobritchi in generation 2 by getting 350 skill points in social and 50 in the others.

The picture of my tama in my avatar is actually a v3 case and v4 case put in one i customized it because I thought it looked better. plus it is easier to hold without that big ball antennae. and I have the Ichigotchi charm form my tama it was and is a great investment! I also took the black bottons from another v3 I own. the back is the see through milky color from the v4 series but you can't see it in the picture.

My Tamagotchi Stats 7-6-07

Generation:3

Name:Yui

Lbs:64

Training:6

Stage:Adult

Skill:215,111,89

I will try to update my log as often as possible and I will start entering previous logs that i have written down but not recorded on this site. here are yesterdays stats.

Thanks for reading!

My current job for my tama is the tv station and I like it alot. it is basically dance dance revolution but on tamagotchi where you hit the buttons as the things pass by. I am addicted to it but I make lots of money LOL! My biggest paycheck was $4587 yeah i liked it!

I spent a whole day trying to figure out the whole game at school the other day and I wrote down the boxes that blinked to try and see if there is a pattern and I did this for about 5hrs. before giving in. then the next day when I got back from work my brother is all excited and he tells me he figured the game out and so I asked him to show me. he said all there is to it is the two boxes that blink just switch places so if the skill starts at the far right and the middle and right box blinks then the skill is in the middle and if the two outer boxes blink then the skill is still in the middle because just the two outside boxes switched places leaving the skill in the same spot. It amazed me and it works. My Bro is so smart! Thanks Bro!

7-7-07 Stats 12:10 p.m.

Name:Yui

Type:Adult

Lbs:57

Hungry:Full

Happy:Full

Skill:242,111,103

Training:6

Gp:61546

Generation:3

Species:Tosakatchi

Observations:

WhenI woke up this morning at 10:30 a.m. my tama hungry meter was empty and it had only been on standby for an hour and a half! I don't know if it drained so quikly because my tama is getting older or what but it happened. By the way all my meters where full before it went to bed.

I have had to have my tama paused for the last 2 days! Yeah it sucks but I have a new baby boy and am working on generation 4!

Latest posts

Back