Surprise Tama PIX! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChimeraP

Reaction score
Last few days have been rough for me due to loss of my pet hamster Peep. A week or so beforehand I have recently gotten back into my love for tamagotchi and collecting them. This morning at breakfast I was just talking to my dad about how I have been back into my Tama collecting and raising and I just wouldn't let him have a break lol. Well after I went back into my room to look on the forum and read the wiki my dad comes in and tells me to close my eyes. I opened them to see this unexpected surprise.
2023-02-20 115758.png
A green tama pix! My dad told me he has been holding on to it for when I needed it. Now was the time. Im so grateful for my dad, Hes the best! I thought about keeping it in the packaging but its not like I was ever gonna resell my collection anyways, nor was I crazy about the packaging (past tamas and the meets/mix had nicer packaging) My dad also tells me "what did toy story 2 teach us?" They are meant to be played with. So Ill open this bad boy up, may as well enjoy it.

I like your dad :)

Sorry to hear about about Peep, but I'm glad you've got a new friend!
Thank you for the condolences. It's hard but I am hanging in there. I have my Cat and my tamas to keep me company during this rough time.

Also, I like him too haha my dad is the best. He always supports me in what makes me happy and I am so grateful for it.

Latest posts

Back