Survival of the Fittest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerpie

Reaction score
"Ok passengers, today we will be flying to London at an altitude of 30,000 feet. Please keep your seatbelts fastened and our destination time is 5:30 PM. Thank you." said the pilot of private flight 326. "I can't belive it. I'm going to London!" said Anna, a 12-year-old girl. "Really." said her friend Mindy, with a hint of sarcasm. "You've been saying that even before we boarded." Suddenly, the plane started moving. "Oh, we're taxing." said Mindy, startled.

40 minutes later, the plane was 10,000 feet high. "Attention passengers," said the pilot. "their is an unexpected storm ahead. We will try to avoid it as much a possible, but we might not be able to. Please keep your seatbelts fastned. Thank you." "Oh boy. This should be really fun." said Mindy, again with sarcasm. "Look on the bright side. At least we'll get to London on time. I hope." whispered Anna. But, the storm was worse then they thought. There was bright lightning, roaring thunder, and very heavy rain. "Look Mindy! We're over the ocean!" said Anna, exicted. "Cool!" exclaimed Mindy.

The storm got much worse. Anna, Mindy, and the pilot were all scared. Suddenly, the worst possible thing happened. As the pilot flew through the horrible storm, lightning hit an engine. That shook the plane really hard. Anna screamed. Mindy grabbed Anna. The hit engine was bad enough, but then it busted a fuel rod. That brought the plane crashing down. BOOM! Hit the ground. Everything went black.

Latest posts

Back