Survivor hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty,

So I hatched my V2 for the first time today. I got a girl (man it hatched fast!) - I named her Edie. She had a good ol' time bouncin around the screen. We played a few games and she ate a lot. XD Here's a pic of the sweetums:

DSCF3155.jpg

After about an hour and a short nap she turned into Hotodetchi which just looks like a blob beast to me XD But I think she's the cutest blob beast ever!

DSCF3158.jpg

-Purn

Day 2 I played bump with her and in the afternoon she changed into...

RINGOTCHI!not the puroperatchi I was hoping for but I have never gottten her before.

She is now 1yr old :D I tried posting some pics of her in her egg and her hatching but for some reason the program wouldn't let me :(

but this is the shell pattern I have this shell
a9253i0_TG2_185x149_w.jpg

And Purpurn I have anouther V3 that looks just like the one U have :lol:

Day 2 I played bump with her and in the afternoon she changed into...

RINGOTCHI!not the puroperatchi I was hoping for but I have never gottten her before.

She is now 1yr old :D I tried posting some pics of her in her egg and her hatching but for some reason the program wouldn't let me :(

but this is the shell pattern I have this shell
a9253i0_TG2_185x149_w.jpg

And Purpurn I have anouther V3 that looks just like the one U have :lol:
So, today my little Edie is still going - she turned into a young mametchi. That just seems weird to me lol cause I always think of mametchi as a boy XD Also this is a V2 TamaForeva. Honestly though I really do like the V3s - I think they had some of the best shells. :D

-Purn

So, today my little Edie is still going - she turned into a young mametchi. That just seems weird to me lol cause I always think of mametchi as a boy XD Also this is a V2 TamaForeva. Honestly though I really do like the V3s - I think they had some of the best shells. :D

-Purn
Yeah I ment to sat v2 I am also raising a V2 :)

Mine hached and was a boy . It then turned a ball died later for some reason .I found my v2 and hached it to but it died as well? Then my mum took them off me :angry:

Mine hached and was a boy . It then turned a ball died later for some reason .I found my v2 and hached it to but it died as well? Then my mum took them off me :angry:
Did you not feed them? or did they get sick and did you give them medicine or anything? That's really strange o_O;

-Purn

they were both full health and happieness .this has happened a nuber of times

they were both full health and happieness .this has happened a nuber of times
Maybe they are bugged or something. That's a total bummer though... :<

My tama is still alive :) Edie actually turned into a Pochitchi! I LOVE Pochitchi, but this is my first time getting one :D

here is a quick pic from my webcam:

snapshot-13.png

I'm not surprised I got her though, her training bar was maxed out - I don't think I've ever had that happen XD

she is 3yrs old today when she changed.

-Purn

good news I got the screws off!!!!!! now I can join sorry about being late
IMG_0020.jpg

oh yea and I'm just going to tape it on from now on :)

what are you waiting for lets hatch!!

so heres my egg

IMG_0021.jpg

it hatched after waiting forever XD I get this cute little baby

IMG_0024.jpg

since the old tamas are genderless I dont know what to call him XD

EDIT: I just got a cute toddler
IMG_0027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry my v1 died can i join with my v4
only P1,P2,V1,V2,and V3's allowed in this hatch
sorry but no

anyways for my little tama its not doing much today but it turned 2 years old so I think it might turn into a teen today! I will edit this if something cool happens with my little P2 :3

Well yesterday i had to pause Jade but this morning she changed into Kusatchi! :kusatchi:

I am so proud of her ^_^ I have never had Kusatchi before

Also she is 4 yrs old

so far its 3years old and never mind what I said its a teen!
IMG_0042.jpg

I understand your not really supposed to keep it paused but I'm a really good sleeper XD

Edie my Pochitchi is still kickin - 5 yrs old so far. I never pause her XD since... this is kinda a survivor hatch, I thought the point was to keep it alive as long as possible.... anyway I got her a bow today (sooooo hard to earn points for anything on the V2) and she walks around the screen all pretty! <3 I think the next knitted plush I make after kuchipatchi will be pochitchi! :D

Edie my Pochitchi is still kickin - 5 yrs old so far. I never pause her XD since... this is kinda a survivor hatch, I thought the point was to keep it alive as long as possible.... anyway I got her a bow today (sooooo hard to earn points for anything on the V2) and she walks around the screen all pretty! <3 I think the next knitted plush I make after kuchipatchi will be pochitchi! :D
yeah mine is 5yrs too :lol:

this hatch might go on for a while :D

just a second ago my Tamagotchi beeped :huh:

I looked and it's the matchmaker so I will have to turn it down because I want my Tamagotchi to live longer even if she gets old so goodbye her getting Married :( and hopefully she lives long -_-

Anyway is anyone elses Tamagotchi is alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back