Swearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do but only sometimes. Like when I get hurt or I get mad at someone. Sometimes I do when Im laughing really hard xD

I used to, but now I just say frick or sugar... or I just make up some random thing that begins with the same letter of the swear I was going to use... if I was to type it'd look something like, "Ffgftrtg!" Yes, I speak spam... Although the other day in school my teacher was walking by and I knocked some glue off the table... I automatically said, "Oh -bleep-," but I said the f word and I can't post that here. xP ...They told me they hadn't heard me after I'd apologised.

I swear all the time. Whether I'm mad or not.

I don't feel that there are any real "curse" words, because words are just words.

I don't think feck is any more offensive than the word foot, so I don't have a problem swearing/hearing others swear.

Yeah I do. To put emphasize on strong statements.

But I find it really annoying when a person uses a cuss word in every sentence. That's just overdoing it..

^Agreed

I don't swear. The only time I DO Is when I say something on accident. xD

I do rarely. When I'm mad, or just joking around, I think we should have the freedom of using strong words, but there's a reasonable limit.

And plus, "gosh" , "fiddlesticks" , "dingdong" and stuff just sound stupid. xD

^ That's so true. Whenever people say like...."Oh, gosh!" or something I always feel like laughing. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back