Sweet little Memetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amytama

Reaction score
A young Memetchi was creeping down to steal a crumb of bread. She was a orphan, sad and lonely with no where to go. Her big black eyes sparkled tears. She stared at the dark sky, the stars twinklied. The Memetchi stood up and yelled "WHO AM I!? What is my purpose." Then out of the darkness a Hanatchi cames out and said who she was, He said she was a...

"You were acctuly a very rich girl but she was abbonded by her family." But you can stay with me."they went home.she ment all of his pets.a parrot said who are you?want to be friends??The memetchi said...

"i suppose i am a lucky but unlucky girl, we can be friends, but i wonder why my parents left me"

The hanatchi sighed and said "because they were growing poorer by the minute. they left you on someones doorstep.. but .. that was me and i had no money to look after you. but i soon got anough money so i came to find you." Then there was a knock on the door. The hanatchi anwsered and gasped, it was..

...Her parents!----> :( is the mom.-----> :( is the dad----> :( is the brother.We were looking all over for you! :wacko: <------poor girl.By the way her name is shelby.Shelby was shoked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back