Sweet moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
Have a guy/girl ever done something sweet for you? I just had one.

My phone had no battery so I plugged it in a checked my messages, one was from my friend he said:

"hey, I miss your voice, and I'm a biut tired, can't wait to see you... bye..."

I was just, astonished. That meant a lot to me.

Any sweet moments that you have had?

kinda my bf well when we first where going out he went to everyone at lunch and said that we where bf/gf and i allways got the sweetest text and emails from him <3

Yeah, a couple of times. One time, my boyfriend got me a card for no reason! It said "It's Wednesday so.... it's card day! Love you, xoxo." It was soooo sweet!! :(

Once, at school I dropped my gluestick and the boy sitting next to me picked it up and i was like 'Aww thanks' :p

The sweetest thing that happend to me was when my granny gave me 10 Euro when I was going to leave! She was like "You deserve this for you being the most person that visits me!" Awww :3

Sweetest moment was when my grandma gave me this ring in 2006 when I was visiting her in Europe. The ring used to belong to her and it's really old and special to me coz she could have given it to one of her daughters but she gave it to me. I never take it off now except in cases where it might be necessary. (Showering: almost fell into the drain, Swimming: fell off in a lake and almost didn't find it, Gym: Mrs Trufyn's an idiot...)

~Calleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back