Sweets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Other Sweet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie Pie. It's Like a cake that's made out of just cookies. That's it. YUM. ^.^ :)

I like all kinds of sweets and i'm eating a chocolate chip muffin right now but my friend (she's not on tamatalk) doesn't like anything sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand her sometimes. Oh and my other friend(also not on here) goes crazy when she sees even one jellybean.

I love any kind of sweet, although I absolutely love red velvet with cream cheese.

I quite fancy macaroons and crepes as well, especially nutella ones. Delicious.

Chocolate. Chocolate pie. Oh my goodness chocolate pie is amazing. So is apple pie. All pie.

I don't really mind that much. I'm open to eating most sweet things.

I really like a good brownie. As for cupcakes, I only like vanilla cupcakes, which is weird because I really enjoy chocolate. :p Also, the frosting should be a whipped cream type, not the sugary stuff. Bleaugh. For candy, I'm really not a fan of hard or chewy candy, although I like life savers and tic-tacs. I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!! <3 And strawberry shortcake is good too. I love ice cream, especially rocky road and mint chocolate chip. As for other, Pocky, which is a type of Japanese sweet, and JELLO!!!! :D

Yummyness! :3

Oh no, my life is ruined! I already had one chipped tooth but then another one of my teeth recently got SUPER chipped and whenever I eat anything sweet... OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I cannot eat candy or chocolate ever again! My life is ruined!

So my new favorite sweets are... hot dogs...?

Anything with mint and dark chocolate, or orange and dark chocolate. I also used to like the few and expensive vegetarian gummy sweets I could get, because I'd seen other kids eating the non-vegetarian ones. But I'm kind of bored of them now since almost all have cola-flavoured ones which I hate.

OMG I love chewy fruit flavored candy like sugus or fruitos or something but I'M NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE I HAVE BRACES :( :( :( but in like 6 months hopefully I'll finally get them off and I can eat stuff to my heart's content :) (by the way I'm also not allowed: gummies, caramel, bubble gum, popcorn, peanut brittle, fruits like apples unless sliced first, omg I hate braces...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back