Swimming. Do you like it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on a swim team for more than a year now. I used to swim for 4 years when I was little. Then I stopped for 2 years and then I started again and I became really slow! But I've become INSANELY better than my first day on the swim team. I'm in one of the higher groups. And I'm close to getting a state time :] I've been to a few meets. Breastroke is my favorite stroke. Butterfly is my least favorite or backstroke. I'm also best at breastroke and freestyle. I run out of breath very easily though so by the end of a 100 if I go nonstop, then I will be tired.

I swim like a cow :(

But I still love swimming :(

Yes, I can definitely swim. In the Summer, I spend my life at the pool with my friends. I swim lengths and all the different swimming tricks, but my favourite thing to do is just mess about in the water with my friends. Pushing each other in, making up weird and unusual dives, and holding our breath for as long as possible. [46 seconds; oh yes!]I adore swimming, and I know a place where you can get the coolest swimsuits. :] Because we all love pink Burberry bikinis really. And cherry red one-pieces. I swim in the ocean, indoor and outdoor pools, and of course my favourite - my little cousin's blow up paddling pool. :3
Uhh!?!

Burberry? Shun you! They use fur! Real fur. I boycott them!

@everyone. Lotsa people are saying they can't do breast stroke! Its the only one asides from doggy paddle I can do and I whip everyones arses that comes to the swimming hole in the middle of no where where we have picnics and race in the watering hole!

i can't swim very well :x

it sucks. i took swimming lessons in 4th grade and i only improved a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back