Swine Flu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant get swim flu, i got the shot for it. :mimitchi:
It's swine flu. Not swim flu.

And TamaMum said:

The vaccine is not preventative.That means you only take it if you are already suffering from the symptoms of swine flu.

The supplies of the vaccine are being kept for people who are really ill with swine flu because it is most effective if it is given within one or two days of the symptoms appearing.

Maybe you are confused and have received a general flu vaccine?

(unless, right now, you are already seriously ill in hospital suffering from swine flu...)
So I don't think you got a swine flue vaccination.

I don't think you got a swine flue vaccination.
Whoops, silly me, i got the other flu shot, not swim flu. sorry. ^^' and i dont know how to spell the other word for pig in english. sorry. :mimitchi:

Whoops, silly me, i got the other flu shot, not swim flu. sorry. ^^' and i dont know how to spell the other word for pig in english. sorry. :mimitchi:
It's okay. no need to apologize. and it's s-w-i-n-e. lol or you can call it "pig flu" or H1N1, if you can't spell it.

Anyway, back on topic. Nobody in my school got it, yet. One person around here died, and 3 people got it. The news updates about H1N1 a lot.

I week before I found out about the Swine Flu I had a really bad cold that had he out of work for three days. I started to make a game out of it in the end. I'd go near people and cough while covering my face. I had people backing away from me. I think its over hyped... and no I'm not getting a vaccination to it. If I get it I get it. I'm sure it'll be and interesting story to tell later in life.

I got a branch of Swine Flu on the cruise ship; influenza 8. But I survived. I recently got the vaccine.

--by the way--

I thought the swine flu vaccine hasn't been launched yet. Not until spring 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRUST ME! Swine Flu is not as bad as people say. I had it and it was better than the normal flu. I was only sick for 1 1/2 days. But I did have to miss a week of school. And when you get it you're most likely NOT going to get it again! So don't be scared!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back