Syle...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
No, this is not a copy of the What Is Your Style topic.

What brands do you wear? Also, do you wear fashion from other cultures?

I'm going to start wearing clothes that are popular in Japan. Like leg and arm warmers. I'm ordering a pair of leg and arm warmers tommorow. I'm planning to buy lots of leg and arm warmers, but for now one pair of each will do fine for me.

Well, I'm just curious. Post away.

Meh, I just shop anywhere.

I love Leg warmers. <3

I mostly wear black. I don't know why I just do.

I generally wear from anywhere if I like it. Ranging from Family Dollar to GAP to Hot Topic. xD

I've always looved armwarmers. <3 But I want to get some legwarmers.

But generally I wear a graphic t-shirt or witty one, or a black blouse (I has three <3), and either khaki bermuda shorts, pocket pants, or jeans. Or track pants. :huh: And as for shoes, Doc Martens or Converses. Nothing else. Absolutely nothing else ever. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to wear pajamas :3

The only clothes I ever really wear anymore are my work clothes or pajamas. I figure unless I actually have a good reason to get dressed, there's no need to.

I get my clothes at:

Pac Sun

Charollete Rousse

Hot topic

I normally wear dark colored skinny jeans(orblack) with a black shirt with lots of neon colors on it, or something with a really cool print. Wristbands, arm warmers, ect.

Studded belts, all that stuff.

Lately I've had this really shallow obsession with like, Juicy and Rock and Republic stuff.

I've been leaning away from black. I really like color. I love Bathing Ape because their hoodies are so bright and out there, they have crazy designs. You can't help but wonder about them.

I hate brand names. I think it's tacky and you're following the herd just because it's 'cool'. You're wearing a bilboard on your chest, it's pretty much advertising.

Anyways I love department store clothing. They have some really neat stuff for under 20$.

I wear lots of jewlery, and sometimes wrist/arm warmers.

I also love Converse [mostly x-High] & knee high socks.

Capris and jeans and under the knee sweat pants,

hoodies and wicked original shirts,

and HATS!

Also pajamas. I'm almost always in them.

I hate brand names. I think it's tacky and you're following the herd just because it's 'cool'. You're wearing a bilboard on your chest, it's pretty much advertising.
Anyways I love department store clothing. They have some really neat stuff for under 20$.

and HATS!

Mmm, hats.

I'm wearing one.

I usually wear skinny jeans, a designer Tee, Usually from Hollister and my Converses (low cut ones). My hair is usually straight down and parted to the side, with my bangs in my face xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more of a preppy beachy Hollister chick. :] But sometimes I like to spoil myself with a little more higher designer stuff.

and HATS!

I hate to pay for a brand name.

I follow my own style. I shop at Hot Topic, and many other places.

I rarely get new clothing. I'm usually wearing my brothers hand-me-downs or I'll make my own (crochet). Since I'm kind of chunky, it's always stretchy pants for me (But I'm losing a lot of weight! Yay!). I don't buy any particular brand of clothing, just the cheapest and most comfortable. I wear alot of homemade stuff like I mentioned before... mostly really cool looking wrist warmers (I make up my own designs).

~SkyCrystal~

I like to wear pajamas :3
Me too! *highfives*

I would wear my PJs everywhere but our schools has a "no pj policy". Talk about square and in this case it's not hip to be a square. I mean come on, why no pjs? Ridiculous. :huh:

I actually wear anything I feel like.

I don't care what other people think.

I wear Jeans and a T-shirt.

I just go into town, if I see some clothes I like I buy it. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back