take a look at my pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maril_posh14

Reaction score
actually i didnt post in my blog all my pets so here are the others

this is WACKY

this is BROWNIES

this is Andy and Cheese

you can notice that i have many black cats because i have a 1 balck mother cat that just gave birth to 4 black kittens but now the mother cat just died last year.

P.s. I love animals

Last edited by a moderator:
I've deleted your "the" in the title for you :)

(You might not realise that moving a mouse over the url links usually give information about the source you have linked them from, for example, the two kittens appear to belong to Andrea Arbour's home page).

Those pets aren't yours.

Not cool, not cool.

I don't have any pets; I'm not that great with animals. At all. xD

I only have a dog.

Tommy<3

It's kind of old. He had his hair cut recently and they well kind of shaved off all his fur. @_@ It's starting to grow back though.<333

I had two hamsters they both died in the same week.

actually i put the pictures of my pets in a website and link it just to make it easy for me take a look at my blog for some of my pets actually my rabbit is sick in my blog.

*edit - personal link removed - no advertising (site rules)*

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937

actually i put the pictures of my pets in a website and link it just to make it easy for me take a look at my blog for some of my pets actually my rabbit is sick in my blog.
You mean the first post?

I kinda doubt you own those sites.

@ Lemon - Thanks! I like Calico cats.

No offense, but, it's pretty obvious you're lying so, you might just want to give it up now at the risk of making yourself look stupid ;]

I'm not much of a cat person ..8D I'd like to keep a cat for one day, just to pet it, play with it.. observe it's behaviour, you know... and then it leaves. Too bad they can't do that!

anyway, are you sure those are your animals? did you just mean they were the same breed? because the website you linked doesn't look like it's yours, and they're all different.

... I don't have an pictues of my dog, but I got the closest picture I could off the internet. This is sort of.. Shiloh. only she is black. (hah, my dog would never stare into the camera so perfectly like that xD)

P.S. everybdy's pets are adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back