Take a look at what I've found

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was literally just watching that a few minutes ago!

It seems to be a really cute Tamagotchi, just like the Tamagotchi Color, but without the color.

Even though, I still hate the fact they changed the Tamagotchi name. I'll hopefully be buying as soon as it comes to stores. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever happened to the Tamagotchi? :p JK!!! I mean ya, they could have kept the name but i still REALLY WANT ONE! I know my dad ain't not gonna get it! wait, I mean ain't gonna get it. But I am going to find a loop hole somehow... B) :lol: B) :D B)

I was literally just watching that a few minutes ago!
It seems to be a really cute Tamagotchi, just like the Tamagotchi Color, but without the color.

Even though, I still hate the fact they changed the Tamagotchi name. I'll hopefully be buying as soon as it comes to stores. :pochitchi:
I wanted it to be colored too..but at the same time..many tamagotchi fans cannot afford such a price (when it turned to be colored)...

we may call it tamagotchi v7...it was written at it's back when it was bein' opened..

Thats true. We call the Music Star the v6 sometimes, even though, its technically the Tamagotchi Music Star. I think ill just call it the Tamagotchi v7, or v7. I dont think I will ever adjust to calling it the Tama-Go

Thats true. We call the Music Star the v6 sometimes, even though, its technically the Tamagotchi Music Star. I think ill just call it the Tamagotchi v7, or v7. I dont think I will ever adjust to calling it the Tama-Go
me too...I don't wanna call it Tama-Go..just v7...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back