Talents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck at everything that envolves things athletic. x(

I'm one of the best at reading though. I finished HP:HH in two days. xP

I'm also getting quite a bit better at drawing. C:

Cecib :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can balance a pencil on my nose, draw amazingly well (or so my classmates say), I can speak to some animals, like my cat, and i own at getting out of trouble. I am also a good reader, my language arts teacher says that i'm a gifted writer, i can run REALLY fast, and i am a great singer. I even know how to sing a Japanese lullaby:D

Hip hop and acrobatic dancing

Basketball (I quit that)

Clarinet

I can twirl a baton

I can make my toungue into a 4 leaf clover

Well my friends say Im really really smart at maths, literacy and all academic subjects. Im ok at sports, but Im not amazing at it. Umm..I can draw really well, but sometimes I dont feel like drawing. Last year our class had to draw a front cover for a school choir booklet and mine got in the top 100. XD. Oh-And I can stand on my head. XD.

Hehe..Thats my talents. Oh yeah, and I can make up great poetry (well thats what Ive been told), but I suppose that would go under the academic subjects.

And my teacher has told me that Im an amazing writer.

~illiey12~

I feel like I have no talent at, all. But, I do.

People say I`m really good at drawing, sketching etc. Therefore, teachers always tell me to take art classes, right away. In which, I will, hopefully. And they always ask,

"Who or what inspired you to, draw so amazingly like that?"

Gerard Way is my answer. No, not because of his music, but for his incredible drawing abilities.

Especially from his comic series, "The Umbrella Academy", which is awesome by the way.

Yup.

Art, writing, music (especially violin and singing :( ) Acting's good too ;)

I'm more artsy. I'm no good at sports :angry:

Well, I dance nearly everyday, and I have been successful when auditioning for dance schools, etc.

I'm also quite a good runner :D

:)

Is ContraAlto hard to reach? Or is it easy? I'm an Alto, can I obtain Contra soon?
Contralto is somewhere in between a tenor and a mezzo-soprano. Contralto is usually the lowest female singing voice. The typical contralto range lies between the G below middle C ("Bass G" as I call it ;) ) to two Gs above middle C. Some people who are contralto can sing from the E below middle C to two B♭s above middle C (B♭5). For me, it's quite easy. I've always been a "low singer", in the alto group. Try singing along to "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)", by the Eurythmics. Annie Lenox is contralto, and I find that song easy to sing. Sorry for going really off-topic!

Oh, and I can sneak around very quietly :eek:

I can lick my nose with my tongue

I can roll my tongue

I can roll my tongue sideways

I can crack my ankle

I can do gymnastics really good

I can blow a bubble inside my mouth, and take it out without it popping.

Oh gosh I have alot of talents. I don't feel like posting all of 'em :eek:

EDIT: I'll put more now:

I can sneak around, I'm like a mouse

I can climb things

I can jump off a trampoline and land on anything

I can draw/scetch REALLY GOOD.

I can jump really high on a trampoline (my highest is probably ABOUT a yard high)

idk what else... ;)

Ooh. Now I think about it I have heaps of talents.

-I can do extremely good speeches and i'm never nevous on stage.

-I do long distance running. I run 10km each day.

-I can scale almost anything scaliable. I did climbing as a sport before the school cut it =[

-I am an awesome photographer.

-There probably plenty more but thats all I can think of ATM

-I'm amazingly good at getting people to hate me when I'm trying to make them like me. Haha.

-People say I'm really good a drawing but I'm not. My friend is like amazing at it. Mine look like a 5 year old's drawings next to hers!!

-I can make my tongue fold in a really weird way.

-I'm awesome at spending money.

-I also have the amazing talent of beating a bunch of people at arm wrestling. Wow. That will sure get me far in life.

Or not.

I'm talented at singing, dancing and drama. =]

Yup, I wanna be an actress!! =D I really really would love to do Tap Dancing! It's looks amazing!

-bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back