Tam Connexion V2:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticRaisins

Reaction score
So my boyfriend and I are getting V2 Connexion tamagotchis with the infra-red and such, but I don't know and I haven't been able to clarify if, say if my boyfriend and I connected our tamagotchis often enough, would they be able to get married?

Also, I haven't been able to find out how one chooses whether a tamagotchi is female or male.

Help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks! :furawatchi:

When you connect them a lot, they become best friends. However, when they are opposite genders, when you connect them many times, theeir closeness level, instead of just being four faces:

☺☺☺☺

Best friends

It can get two hearts

♥♥☺☺

Sweetheart

Or four hearts

♥♥♥♥

Once they are Swethearts/partners, after 48 hours of being an adult, when you connect the tamagotchis, they will be ready to mate. :furawatchi: They will start to move in a different way... I won't spoil the surprise. :(

Do you mean that you don't know the gender of your tama?

To see the gender of your tama: Press the A button and then the B button 4 times and then you see 'Gender' = Boy/Girl and 'Gen.' And the number of the generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back