Tam-tam V6 HATCHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
My first group hatching!!!

Ok, It can be a V3,V4(not v4.5),V5 (Familitchi ONLY, no celebrities or 5.5s) or a V6(Music star) nothing else!!

It can be on any generation

It starts on Monday the 17th of May 2010

Angelgotchi and oceangotchi.......I will think about, concidering the Angelgotchi may not be suitible for this topic since it grows everyday, so I might have to start a new topic for that.

And oceangotchi is self explanetory, if you have no idea what I am babbling about, the thing just dies outta nowhere, the majority of people haven't managed to get them to the adult stage.

Note: These tamagotchi are the versions I have and plan to hatch tomorrow (17th May 2010) excluding the oceangotchi and angelgotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
okeee dokeeee!!!!!!!! i reset a long time ago but i kept it on pause for a long time so ya...rite now it is a tamatchi! :D

okeee dokeeee!!!!!!!! i reset a long time ago but i kept it on pause for a long time so ya...rite now it is a tamatchi! :)
Aww cool! They're cute! And strange, sometimes you get them from poor care, and sometimes the best care, Mine's a Kikitchi.

I have a cute petitichi girl and she's sleeping. It's late! I think she will become a hitodetchi. I am trying to give PERFECT care for memetchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back