TAMA 4.5 PC PACK OUT NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
* EDIT: Two topics posted at the same time - and merged to avoid duplication *

On Toysrus.com the Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack appeared, however with the Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack there is no Tamagotchi V4.5 included. This Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack from Bandai features accessories for every Tamagotchi fan including a CD filled with wallpapers, downloads, and a customized Tamagotchi character desktop buddy! Be sure to order your PC Accessory Pack for $34.99! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Today on Toys "R" Us's website the Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack got a price cut from $34.99 to $29.99! Bandai did say the Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack SRP is $34.99 so this is a great new price! :)

Hi
Don't suppose anyone knows if the V4.5 PC Pack is Mac compatible?

I guess the name "PC" Pack is sort of a clue but if anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate a PM.

~Spartan
I'm not sure but I need to know too!! If you find out please let me know!!!!

just saying whats the point of the pc pack

its just another way of bandai making more money

The pack isn't any thing to do with the new v4.5 tama its completely different

If your thinking about buying one i would suggest that you don't

i brought one and its absoulutely @#~:/@# rubbish ( sorry about that)

From HaRrYtUrNeR :ph34r: :ph34r:

XxXxXx

Yeha, I don't think I'd get one, either. For $15 additional dollars you get computer backgrounds icons and plastic figures.... which you can pretty much download already from the internet. The microphone thing would be MUCH better if you could actually talk to your tamagotchi, not the computer...

I'm savin' my money!!!!

I`m requesting a pc pack for christmas...and i don`t really intend on downloading anything to my computer...well i may to show that i`m actualy using the present more than just as an expensive tamagotchi stand and a mousepad. but not very much.... :p

* EDIT: Two topics posted at the same time - and merged to avoid duplication *
On Toysrus.com the Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack appeared, however with the Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack there is no Tamagotchi V4.5 included. This Tamagotchi PC Accessory Pack from Bandai features accessories for every Tamagotchi fan including a CD filled with wallpapers, downloads, and a customized Tamagotchi character desktop buddy! Be sure to order your PC Accessory Pack for $34.99! :p
wow really

wow they lowered the price. my dad is going to take me to toys r us in saturday or sunday.

i cant wait to get my own pc pack!

No, the stand is only included in the PC pack. The 4.5 comes with the 4.5 itelf only and, of course, instructions!

Wow! I'm going to Ohio next to see my Uncle!

I'll be getting the V4.5 only because the PC pack sounds like...

It's nothing but toy figures, a disk, and a tree...

Has anyone noticed that the tama in the Pc pack picture is a Japanese Uratama?? You know the picture everyone is passing around its a japanese model that is modeling the PC pack tree thing. I have the white Tama in the picture and it came from Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the PC Pack today in the mail and it comes with:

V4.5 Toy World/Map design. (not the design in the pic on toysrus.com)

Tree microphone stand: use to command your Tama to fetch email, open a file, or dance.

Mouse Pad.

CD: Custom borders, tama graphics, wallpapers, iron ons, screen savers, and posters.

CD requirements Windows XP/Vista, it doesn't say anything about MAC.

4 Character toys you can put on the Tree stand Microphone.

Crazybirds I'm guessing you order the PC Accessory Pack on Toys "R" Us's website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back