tama addict

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lschultz

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I guess I'm a bit of an old timer when it comes to tamagotchis; I went nuts over them when they first came out. Just curious; how old is most everyone here? Are there a lot of adults? And one more question: does anyone know if the Tamagotchi Morino was ever released in the US?

Hello and welcome! :D

I do know that we have a full range of ages from under 13 up to 35 (at last check)...

Hello everyone! I guess I'm a bit of an old timer when it comes to tamagotchis; I went nuts over them when they first came out. Just curious; how old is most everyone here? Are there a lot of adults? And one more question: does anyone know if the Tamagotchi Morino was ever released in the US?
Hi there and welcome to TamaTalk! I am also an old timer to tamagotchis...have 2 Gen 1s along with a Tamagotchi Angel and a newly aquired Angelgotchi.

My age is *shhhh* 30. :p

Hi there and welcome to TamaTalk! I am also an old timer to tamagotchis...have 2 Gen 1s along with a Tamagotchi Angel and a newly aquired Angelgotchi.
My age is *shhhh* 30. :p
I am 28. My husband thinks I am nuts. He just doesn't understand my interest in them. The truth is, I don't understand it either! I have a dog to take care of, and a one-year old child, so it's not like I am yearning for responsibility or anything. I just find them so cute! And then I feel like a weirdo sometimes when I feel guilty if I don't feed it on time or something. But hey, whatever floats our boats, right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back