Tama Age Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azula

Reaction score
I have a v2 and i wana know how to make it onlder and morph faster. Does anyone kno a cheat for that.

Nope, not yet- Just don't pause it. :)

You can't speed up the morphing without debugging, which could harm your Tamagotchi.

You can make your Tamagotchi older by setting your Tama's time to a minute or so before it changes age. For instance, if your Tama was born at 6:50 P.M., set the time to 6:49 and once it hits 6:50, your Tamagotchi should age...at least I think this is how you do this anyway...I'm not sure because I've never tried it.

As for the cheats for morphing faster, there aren't any. You CANNOT make your Tamagotchi grow faster because it'll morph based on the amount of time it has spent alive. If you change around the time to make it "age" faster (although I can't see why you would do that...it's rather pointless), your Tama still won't grow faster.

Don't try to find ways to "age" or make your Tama grow faster...just wait and take care of it to the best of your ability. One of the great things about Tamagotchi is that it's somewhat true to life...would you want to speed up time so that you can grow faster? It just doesn't make sense because you grow given time and it's based on how well you take care of yourself. Sorry, I don't mean to be all lecturing, but I hope you see my point. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back