tama age probleme! help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruruu19

Reaction score
Help!!!! My tama is already 4 days old and its not even 1 yr old yet!!! is that normall? if its not then what should i do!!! please help me

PS: my tama is new and its a v4

We need to know the details to help you;

Have you been pausing it?

That can be the only explanation.

Just wait for a while and it will age, i'm sure.

FC1

Have you been pausing it when it goes to bed? It won't die wile it's asleep you know. :mimitchi:

lulu :mimitchi:

Nope, i never pause my tama!!!!1 :huh:

DETAILS:

0 yrs old

gen:girl

greneration:1

and it also connects with tamas alot most of the time

PS: its 12 LBS right now oh and its a .... Mizutamatchi :mimitchi: i hope it reaches 1 year old soon.... :mimitchi:

Nope, i never pause my tama!!!!1 :huh:
DETAILS:

0 yrs old

gen:girl

greneration:1

and it also connects with tamas alot most of the time

PS: its 12 LBS right now oh and its a .... Mizutamatchi :mimitchi: i hope it reaches 1 year old soon.... :mimitchi:
You must have been pausing it for it to stay 0 yr old. Do you ever put it in a pocket? Sometimes if you put it in a pocket it'll bump against the first 2 buttons and pause it.

C~M

Nope!!!! i leave my tama in the bed and i never put it somewhere where its squishy,.... like a box or pocket thing :mimitchi:

This is really weird thoug.... d i have to reset my tama? :mimitchi:

Well, it's likely you paused a bit too much.

instead of pausing it, try to turn off the sound and keep it with you. Just don't take it to school! You can (I do this) teach a parent who seems willing to learn to take care of a tamagotchi and you can leave it with them. My dad babysits my tama while I'm at school/camp.

Ummm.... when i was in gr.5 i always took my tama with me but then i forgot to turned of the the sound endeveryone heard it!!! i was almost catched that time so i decided to leave it with my dad so that he can take care of it.. but then it died :huh: so now i do not trust any adult to take care of my tama! (most of them dont even care about it) ! :( :mimitchi:

PS: i dont pause it anymore cause its summer vacation and theres no school! :mimitchi:

When you're visiting Tamatown, it's equivalent to being paused, so if you're spending a lot of time there, this could also be contributing to the slow growing up.

When you're visiting Tamatown, it's equivalent to being paused, so if you're spending a lot of time there, this could also be contributing to the slow growing up.
Wow really? I never knew that....

C~M

well if u want to u can reset it

then if it will age after that then

ur fine

yes i reseted it :D

and now (fianlly) its 1 yr old!!!! (now it grows fast) lol but i like it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back