tama ages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxygurl2005

Reaction score
hey there just curious as to how often tamas evolve ( move to a new character with age )

mine is 2 so far how old does it have to be before it changes from the ringotchi it is now to something else..?

its just me again.. also wondering how you get a p c ?? any ideas
okay how often do they evolve, when it an egg it will hatch and then you name it then in an hour it will evolve into a toddler, the next day around the same time it will evolve into a teenager, it will stay as a teen for um 3 or 4 days depends on how good you look after your tama anyway then it evolves into an adult than after 3 or 4 days of adultery and you haven't got a partner the match maker should come and here are the times it comes, for me it sometimes comes at 10 or 11 o'clock and the rest are 3 and 7

okay how do you get the p.c., well unfortunatly its just the luck of the draw meaning you have to bye it from the shop!!!

and do you know the codes? PM me for them if you don't know them.

hope i helped! :lol:

thanks alot it did help . yah i found the codes a few days ago i had 3000 some odd points but i pushed the wrong button when i was searching the shop the a pc and i ended up buying rollerblades lol so now i only have 1316 points :lol: stupid me i know oh well what can ya do lol

your not stupid, it was an accident, don't worry it WILL come round again. :(

Thanks!! my little dude is 2 years old and he should have turned 3 today but he went to sleep and is still 2 :( i used to have one of these a long time ago just getting back into the swing of things with remembering all the nifty little things that go with them lol

well i got up this morning and i check my lil guy and hes FINALLY 3 now ;) im eager to find out what he changes into next

well last night he evolved into a Korotchi now and hes soooo cute except my friend over fed him so now hes like 47 pounds :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back