Tama Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're very good drawings! The shading is accurate and looks 3-D, and the lines are pretty smooth. Improvements: Smaller bodies and more sense of where the light is coming from.

Good drawing! It does look kind of rushed, but it's still cute. Improvement: Shaing on the dress.

They're good for a beginner. I wouldn't call them terrible, it takes a while to get the hang of computer drawing. I assume you're using MS Paint - I can't do any better than those with that program. You're obviously good at drawing as I can tell from your characters drawn by hand, you're just getting used to computer drawing. Improvements: Generally more accurate, better proportions and maybe some shading.

It's a pretty good drawing. You also seem to be using MS Paint, which is difficult but it's the only thing some people have. Improvements: More consistent (e.g. the hands should be outlined with black), some shading.

It's absolutely not terrible, that's a really good drawing. I can't even think of any possible improvements, so I'll just say - learn how to draw like that without having to copy! You can do it with practice! :D

It's a really good drawing, the shading is accurate with a sense of where the light is coming from. Improvement: Smoother lines. Unless you're using a different version of ArtRage to me, the lines should automatically be smoother than that, so I have no idea why they're not. Are you using the ink pen tool, the one in the bottom right-hand corner?
Actually,he was supposed to be terrible on purpose xP

Last edited by a moderator:
chibi_wagashietchi_by_wagashietchi-d66m4t5.png

Chibi Wagashietchi!

Forgot to apply shading again. Although, I think its good. It took me 20 minutes for this one :)

tama_drawings_by_wagashietchi-d66m6ej.png

1st Row: Kiraritchi, Crepetchi, Wagashietchi, Kuromametchi
2nd Row: Moriritchi, Lovelitchi, Memetchi, Maisutatchi
3rd Row: Haydentchi, Supahcowtchi, Dazzminatchi, Tamatowntchi

All of these took an hour and a half altogether but it was totally worth it. My shading sucks as usual but overall I think it deserves a 6/10. Please criticise me so I can improve :) .

*Hayden*

chibi_wagashietchi_by_wagashietchi-d66m4t5.png

Chibi Wagashietchi!

Forgot to apply shading again. Although, I think its good. It took me 20 minutes for this one :)

tama_drawings_by_wagashietchi-d66m6ej.png

1st Row: Kiraritchi, Crepetchi, Wagashietchi, Kuromametchi

2nd Row: Moriritchi, Lovelitchi, Memetchi, Maisutatchi

3rd Row: Haydentchi, Supahcowtchi, Dazzminatchi, Tamatowntchi

All of these took an hour and a half altogether but it was totally worth it. My shading sucks as usual but overall I think it deserves a 6/10. Please criticise me so I can improve :) .

*Hayden*
One improvement for all your drawings: Smaller bodies. Thinner and shorter. It gets a while to get used to this though and that may just be your drawing style, but smaller bodies are more accurate.

A tip for everyone, not just you: You're going to be good at some characters and bad at others. For some, your first drawing of them will look professional and it will continue that way. For others, it will be the opposite. I'm bad at drawing my favourite characters. You may not ever be able to get the hang of characters you're really bad at, and that's okay.

Individual ratings and improvements -

Wagashietchi: 8/10. It's a really good drawing, as you said it would look better with shading. It would look a lot like mine if you had a better program to do it with. Improvement: Generally more accurate, but that only comes with practise. There are no obvious ways it could be improved.

Kiraritchi: 10/10. Kiraritchi is clearly the character you're best at drawing. I can't do anything even half as good as that.

Crepetchi: 10/10. You're also great at drawing her. Again, no improvements.

Wagashietchi: 9/10. Another character you draw really well! Improvement: There seem to be lines through the arms, I guess you forgot to rub out part of the head when you drew them in. :p

Kuromametchi: 8/10. It takes forever to get the hang of the shape of the *something*mametchi characters' heads. Improvements: Smoother lines and a better shaped head. But that just takes practise.

Moriritchi: 9/10. I couldn't do any better than that, I can't see any ways you could improve except being more accurate. Try copying from an official one, you'll get all the details right then.

Lovelitchi: 8/10. I CANNOT draw Lovelitchi. She's one of the hardest, and you've done a really good job of drawing her. Improvement: Like Moriritchi, more accurate, such as the positioning of the bag. Also, a more circle-ish head. It doesn't really "curve out" on the right.

Memetchi: 10/10. Memetchi is super easy to draw, even my early drawings of her didn't fail very much. No improvements in particular.

Maisutatchi: 8/10. I can't draw Maisutatchi, you've done a really good job. No improvements except more practise just to get the general shape of the character right.

TamaTalker characters: 9/10. They're cute and accurate. Improvements: Better proportions and more accurate (TamaTowntchi doesn't look much like how you've drawn her).

Overall, your drawings are not terrible, they'e WAY better than mine when I was your age. Look at pages 1-5 of this topic and you will then understand the definition of a terrible Tama drawing. :p

ai

bBU3GZt.png
This looks TERRIBLE.

But here, have a not-so failed devil kiraritchi

zhapyV2.png

And a girl version of kikitchi all in pink wearing lovelin's dress :p (I think the dress is oversized and the right side of it is longer xP)

aTyJu1Y.png

You don't always need to shade them if you want to give them a simple, 2D look.

Memetchi. I made the outlines thicker so it will look cute. It's big so it is in the spoiler.

2w3vy1u.png

Wow! Thats really good! But I think the smoothing tool made the body a bit weird.

You don't always need to shade them if you want to give them a simple, 2D look.

Memetchi. I made the outlines thicker so it will look cute. It's big so it is in the spoiler.

2w3vy1u.png
It's a really good drawing, but you're not using the ink pen tool and I can't figure out which tool you ARE using. It doesn't even resemble any of the tools on my version of ArtRage. Can you send me a screenshot of the icon you clicked on to make it draw lines like that?

Latest posts

Back