tama babies, matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
;) :( can anyone help me, ive just gotten a new tamagotchi and i need some help. does anyone know the code to get the matchmaker face? if you do, please tell me, im a newbie, it would really make my tamas day!!! :)

I don't think there's any code or password or item you can use to summon the matchmaker. You'll just have to wait for her to come. The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult. If you miss her visits on those days, you can set the time to one minute before her scheduled visit time, then wait for her. Don't forget to set the time back to the present after she's gone.

Hey there, princess998090!

What do you mean by the matchmaker face? Do you mean you wish to get her early by a password or do you mean you want some form of matchmaker mask for your tamagotchi?

If you mean you wish to see her early, then like Binary said, you can't really make her come any faster, you have to wait for her to visit you! But also, please remember that if you pause your tamagotchi, it will take longer for her to come!

If you mean a mask for your tamagotchi, then i'm afraid i can't help you. I have never heard of anything like this! :p

Hope this helped!

Hallie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back