Tama Babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rak

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchis. They grew to adults, became partners, and had two babies. Each tamagotchi has one of the babies. Will these babies be able to have babies with each other or will I have to introduce them to other tamagotchis? Also, can two tamagotchi sisters have babies (as both of my babies were girls)? --Thanks.

I dont think tama sibling can have babies togerther but even if the could girl and girl boy and boy can't havr babies together :D

I have two tamagotchis. They grew to adults, became partners, and had two babies. Each tamagotchi has one of the babies. Will these babies be able to have babies with each other or will I have to introduce them to other tamagotchis? Also, can two tamagotchi sisters have babies (as both of my babies were girls)? --Thanks.
If the babies were a boy and girl, yes they could have babies with each other. You would still have to introduce them to each other. Or you could use the love potion on one when they were at the breeding age.

:furawatchi: :unsure: B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back