Tama baby names?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_hart_my_tama

Reaction score
:hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :wub: :wub: :wub: i know the first 2 are toddlers the first 1 sorta loks like her and the secind one is lesli as a toddler im gonna miss her :( :( :( the other 3 are because i wub wub wub her shes fairly new her mother lesli is still with her but not for long she was born yesterday on 4.5 you are only allowed 5 characters for names i have no clue for the others 4.5 is my first any names will be accepted closes when her mom leaves and have to name her sooooo. ya need names

l8er g8ers!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]ok i know nobody answered which was really mean but the mom just went away and i named her kiwi but i hope i get a 3rd genoration so please i need more names[/SIZE] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welllll, How about this

Males

Nicki

Dave

Kurt

Females

Lily

Lila

Katrina

Aeieyeiia(Pronounced I-ya)

Welllll, How about thisMales

Nicki

Dave

Kurt

Females

Lily

Lila

Katrina

Aeieyeiia(Pronounced I-ya)
[SIZE=21pt]hehe funny my dads name is kurt i like your names be sure to consider them on my 3rd genoration![/SIZE]

If you didnt come to my egg shop, Then you probably dont know tht since you visit my shop so many times, you are my customer of the Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Female

Rammi (Ramiele)

Carla

Bunny

Angel

Ange

Ang (which means beautiful in ancient times, I think)

Angelica

Male

Andy

Shane

Azuki

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back