Tama beds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
Right, you all know how to make tamagotchi houses, and beds are ideal for furniture and to rest your Tamagotchis!! Here's my instructions to make a house:

You need:

Cardboard box,

Pens and paper(If wallpaper isn't availible),

Wallpaper,

Glue,

Felt,

Sewing thread,

Paint

First, Paint the outside of the box in any color you like. Once put glue on the inside of the box (Only the 'Walls') and stick some wallpaper on (If you haven't any, just draw some patterns on paper and stick that, be creative!). Put glue on the 'Floor' and stick felt on the ground as a carpet. If you like you can draw patterns on the felt using embroidery thread.

If you want decorations, then you can make them with a few, easy instructions:

You need:

Modelling clay or clay,

Sewing thread,

Felt

Ok, the first decoration is statues, and you need coloured modelling clay or normal clay for this. First, choose which model you are going to make and draw it out on paper in basic pieces so you can easily shape them while you're modelling. You could make a mini vase or something like an ornament or a clock!

The next thing is a wall embroidery picture, easy to do. The first step is to get a medium sized piece of cloth (small enough to fit on the wall and big enough to sew a pattern) and sew something like a flower or a flame or your tama's name etc...

Finally beds, this is how:

You need:

Cotton wool balls,

Thick felt,

Use glue to stick the cotton wool balls on a small piece of cardboard box card (not in one clump, but put them next to each other) and then put the card in the room. Use the felt as a duvet.

Hope you like this advice, Girlytama107

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't say rude or mean things about my post, I took 3 hours to make it, write out the instructions, and gather the items. Thank you for reading,

Girlytama107

This is an adorable idea, especially with the little inside decorations (statues! I wouldn't have thought of that! :D ). I've been working on little houses made with shoe boxes, and I was wondering if you had any ideas for outside decorations. I've painted the boxes, and they look really plain. :D Are there any decorations or patterns that I can use to make them look nicer?

Oh my gosh, that seems so cute! ^^ I'd make one if I had the time, but at the moment I don't. If I ever do come around to it though I'll be sure to post a picture for you guys! ^^

hat is so cool and if u wanted to make it 2 story u cuold cut a pice of the bottum box of and the top one and then gule them together.. :D

you you can decorate teh outside like a real house. like, with teh stone and pillars and plants :angry:

This is an old topic - bumped from February 2010 :puroperatchi:

Please try to remember to check the date of the last post before you reply?

If it is more than 3 months old... please, leave it to rest in peace :(

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back