Tama Burger glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchilove

Reaction score
After trying the "9,999" GP cheat, I played Tama Burger. When the burger was 5 items high, I purposly missed the top bun. (Two top buns came down, the first was sparkling. The second was normal) The time was 0:00 and Kuchipatchi stopped flippin' burgers. Thats a little glitch I found.

I think if I got the non shiney bun, It would do something different.

EDIT: The time goes down really fast, too. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this topic should be in the Tips and Tricks section. If you find a glitch on Tamatown, you should post it in the Tamatown and e-tamago forum.

To GotchiGirl96: The 9,900 gp glitch is a Tamatown glitch that enables your Tamagotchi to receive a lot of Gotchi points without playing games. Method to cause it: when you go to the food court, go into the Tama Burger game, and exit when Kuchipatchi throws up the first ingredient. Then enter Tama Pizza and make 3 or more (I think it's 3 or more?) pizzas. Then the notice of receiving 300 (or 500 if you made a lot of pizzas) Gotchi points will keep re-appearing until you exit. I suggest not to use this trick if you don't like to cheat. After you exit the pizza game, if you go back to the burger game you'll find that there is a glitch in there that happens just like how memetchilove mentioned.

i think i know why.... if you look at the cheat of getting 9900 points very fast then you need to play burger then pizza and the pizza the time also go down very fast and when you get 4 pizza and time up,you keep getting points and when you play burger the bun will go down but miss the target and the time will go very fast because you play it 2 times. :p :eek: :eek: kind of not fun as the burger as you only can once and then got glitch :p ;) :p

Yeah, if you get the normal bun it just falls through the burger. It's kind of weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back